HEAD / DIRECTOR of DATA SCIENCE
- Locations: New York City
- Focus: Video-based Advertising
- Sectors: Video Content | Ad Tech
- Reports to: Head of Data Science
- Compensation: $200,000 – $230,000 Base Salary + Bonus
Our Client is looking to grow its programmatic and monetization product by building a proprietary ad stack to deliver NEW monetized solutions for – its own ecosystem, cross-device products and cutting-edge solutions for our advertisers.
WHO: Our Client an international Video-tech company, having a global reach and a huge, growing brand. The platform is expanding and the need to deliver new solutions in-house and create new monetized solutions for its advertisers.
- Work with fast-paced initiatives, overseeing projects from idea conception and strategy development to deployment, production, and operations
- Lead the team to design, develop and create complex algorithms
- Attract, hire, manage, and mentor junior data scientists
- Selecting and engineering features to build and optimize prediction and classification systems
- Global, healthy, quickly growing brand – building products.
- Work on diverse set of challenging data science problems
- Make an impact on the bottom-line
- Attract, hire, manage, and mentor junior data science talent
- Help identify high impact data science projects to impact profit
- Help to shape new features and functionality for partners/advertisers
- Help evangelize the product in the field
- MS/PhD in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Bioinformatics or another quantitative field
- Excellent understanding and experience of machine learning techniques
- Programming skills that allow you to be self-sufficient in handling data (Python, SQL, Scala, Java)
- Excellent experience with large datasets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop, Spark)
- Experience with statistical tools or packages (R / RapidMiner / Scikit)
TO APPLY/BE CONSIDERED: Simply email me, Ted O’Brien -> Ted@starbridgepartners.com – your resume or LinkedIn Profile URL if you don’t have one. All inquiries will be confidential of course. This position will be filled in an expedient manner.
Starbridge Partners is a boutique staffing firm specializing in the strategic recruiting of elite talent in the fields of Data Science, Advanced Analytics, and High Performance Software Engineering. We operate this blog “Data Science Report“. View Current Open Jobs