Job Opening: Software Engineer
(Low Latency, Transactions Systems)
Focus: Develop “equity trading” style low latency, highly-scalable, transaction systems for leader within Digital Advertising Ecosystem.
LOCATION: New York City
COMPANY OVERVIEW / JOB DESCRIPTION:
Our client, a profitable, well-financed, pre-IPO Adtech platform for driving optimum efficiency in digital advertising. They are seeking Software Engineers to work on a small team and create great systems. You will bring a deep understanding of scalable transaction systems in order to solve problems and extend the clients’ product range. Opportunity for career advancement.
- Build low latency scalable transactional systems
- Design and build cutting edge API’s (RESTful)
- Work directly with other company teams to create new products
- Create solutions in JVM languages
- 5 years+ of professional programming experience
- 2 years+ scalable system experience
- 6 Months+ of Scala, Hadoop, and Spark is Ideal
- Well-versed in Unix-like scripting
- Highly proficient with data structure and algorithms
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus (Based on experience)
TO APPLY/BE CONSIDERED: Simply email me – Ted@starbridgepartners.com – your LinkedIn Profile URL or Resume. All inquires will be confidential of course. Note: if other industries are more appealing, then please note that and we’ll look at other oppts.
Starbridge Partners is a boutique staffing firm specializing in strategic recruiting of elite talent in the fields of Data Science, Advanced Analytics, and High Performance Software Engineering. We operate this blog “Data Science Report“. View Current Open Jobs