Job Opening: High Performance Java/Scala Engineer
High Performance Java/Scala Engineer
LOCATION: New York City
With over 150 employees, our client is one of the clear leaders in advanced targeting advertising technology with tech stack that handles hundreds of thousands of requests per second. As a High Performance Java/Scala Engineer you will be responsible for leading and developing next generation applications for the Data Management Platforms (DMP) Team. Think of DMPs as a cross between ad servers and customer relationship management platform.
As a member of the Real-Time Bidding (RTB) Engineering team you will be developing technology that powers the media inventory bidding system. The clusters must scale to hundreds of thousands of requests per second while only introducing 10s of milliseconds in application latency. Up for the challenge?!!
- R&D next generation architectural choices
- Program in Backend Java, Node.js and Ruby
- Ensure test suite quality
- Debug distributed application issues
- Develop using TDD
- 5 years+ of professional programming experience
- 2 years+ of distributed systems or high performance application development
- 2 years+ High Performance Jave Programming experience
- 6 months+ of Scala Programming Experience
- Target Base Salary in the $130K to $165K + Bonus
TO APPLY/BE CONSIDERED: Simply email me – Ted@starbridgepartners.com – your LinkedIn Profile URL or Resume. All inquires will be confidential of course. Note: if other industries are more appealing, then please note that and we’ll look at other oppts.
Starbridge Partners is a boutique staffing firm specializing in strategic recruiting of elite talent in the fields of Data Science, Advanced Analytics, and High Performance Software Engineering. We operate this blog “Data Science Report“. View Current Open Jobs