Senior Core Java Engineer
Focus: Building low latency, highly scalable decision engines.
LOCATION: New York City
COMPANY OVERVIEW / JOB DESCRIPTION:
Based in New York City, my client is one of the fastest growing global players in the digital advertising ecosystem. Very well-funded with over 250 employees, they are a leading provider of data products that monitor and protect against fraudulent activity in online advertising. They need a Senior Core Java Engineer help build their next generation real-time data processing platform.
- Architect, code, design and maintain components for high-volume, low-latency server applications
- Lead the entire software life-cycle including; development, testing ,code reviews, deployment
- Mentor more junior team members
- Individual contributor recognition
- 5+ years of recent hands-on Java experience in back-end development
- Strong knowledge of Java (multi-threading, collections, JVM, etc.)
- Great understanding of designing for, scalability and performance
- Scala & Akka experience
- Excellent understanding of algorithms, scalability and various tradeoffs in a Big Data setting
- Deep knowledge of object oriented programming concepts
- Experience working in agile development and continuous integration
- Exposure to messaging frameworks like Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Very competitive Base Salary (BOE) + Bonus + Stock Options / Benefits.
TO APPLY/BE CONSIDERED: Simply email me – Ted@starbridgepartners.com – your LinkedIn Profile URL or Resume. All inquires will be confidential of course. Note: if other industries are more appealing, then please note that and we’ll look at other oppts.
Starbridge Partners is a boutique staffing firm specializing in strategic recruiting of elite talent in the fields of Data Science, Advanced Analytics, and High Performance Software Engineering. We operate this blog “Data Science Report“. View Current Open Jobs