Job Opening: Senior Data Scientist
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST (FILLED)
Focus: Build Data Products Using Entity Graphing, Network Analysis, and Behavior-based Predictive Analytics | AdTech
Location: New York City (Midtown)
CLIENT / JOB DESCRIPTION:
Our Client was recently recognized in a major media publication as having solved one of the major issues in digital advertising by developing unique methods of accurately and anonymously track users across their multiple devices. It’s easily one of the most exciting, growth stories going on right now in the Digital Advertising Space and the timing is perfect to join the firm pre-IPO.
The platform allows advertisers and publishers can get a unified view of consumers across all screens and achieve exceptional cost efficiency and effectiveness in targeting customers. The proof of success is in the stellar client base and the billions of ads served daily.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Senior Data Scientist to help continue to develop their customer graph / network and identify new product opportunities. Work collaboration with our industry experts and top-notch engineering.
- By means of various statistical and machine learning techniques we seek to improve our building of the device graph and ability to measure its state and accuracy
- Using predictive modeling, increase our platforms ability to drive conversions and improve our pricing model to optimize margins
- Design experiments and create case studies demonstrating the effectiveness of our development work and product to clients and internal teams
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Math or related disciplines or BS with several years of applied Machine Learning experience
- Ability to be productive within a Linux based development environment with minimal Engineering support
- Experience solving problems on large distributed systems (Hadoop, Vertica)
- Outstanding communications skills with the ability to quickly prototype solutions using standard statistical packages and present them to stakeholders
- Deep understanding of various machine learning techniques, with demonstrated ability to apply them appropriately to diverse problem sets and communicate results in layman’s terms relating to our business
Base Salary Range: Very competitive for NYC market (DOE) + Bonus + Pre-IPO Stock Options / Full Benefits, etc.
TO APPLY/BE CONSIDERED: Simply email me – Ted@starbridgepartners.com – your LinkedIn Profile URL or Resume. All inquires will be confidential of course. Great things happen to those who “go for it” and put themselves in the ring.
Starbridge Partners is a boutique staffing firm specializing in strategic recruiting of elite talent in the fields of Data Science, Advanced Analytics, and High Performance Software Engineering. We operate this blog “Data Science Report“. View Current Open Jobs