Calling All Predictive Workforce Data Scientists
Special Invitation for Data Science Report Subscribers:
Speaking Opportunity: Predictive Analytics World – for Workforce
Greta Roberts (CEO of Talent Analytics, Corp.) is Program Chair for Predictive Analytics World / for Workforce. She is designing the Agenda and Speakers for the April 2016 Conference and is extending a special invitation to Data Science Report subscribers to speak at this prestigious event.
Sample Presentation Ideas to Get Your Creative Ideas Flowing:
- Describe a workforce analytics project – challenges, methods, and outcomes
- Refer to specific ROI and business value – that’s why you’re there
- Always ideal to co-present with a customer/business user
- Example: How Neural Networks predicted flight risk at Acme
- Example: Predicting Top Performing Call Center Reps at Acme
- Example: Challenges in Implementing a Black-Box Workforce Planning Model at Acme
- Example: How one model saves Acme a million dollars a year
- Describe useful concepts for workforce analytics practitioners:
- Example: How to talk about model validation to customers
- Example: Why can’t you just give me the number? Complexity, HR, and Business Needs
- Example: Recurring patterns in enterprise workforce data.
- Example: Employee Performance: more than the annual review
- Example: Is Employee Engagement predictive of anything?
- Example: How to find executive sponsorship for deep dive analytics
- Example: How to tell the difference between Fake Analytics, Real Analytics, and Academic Pipedreams
- Deeper discussions of methods and approaches to workforce analytics
- Example: Algorithm Selection for workforce modeling
- Example: Model thrashing vs. stability for real-life predictive implementation
- Example: Using Graph Theory to evaluate job paths and succession plans
- Example: Extracting a narrative from black-box models.
- Example: What can workforce analytics learn from other analytics domains?
- Example: Applying lessons from customer churn to employee churn
What’s In It for Speakers?
- Opportunity to showcase your analytical talent to the marketplace
- Chance to share your knowledge with other data scientists and business leaders at a prestigious predictive analytics conference
- Have your interesting work highlighted
- Free attendance (for you and your customer) at the conference where you can learn from other innovators in the predictive industry
Click Here to Submit Your Proposal:
Proposals Due by: September 18
Last Year’s Inaugural Conference: