Senior Director, Statistician | Digital Adv.
LOCATION: New York City
Our Client was recently recognized in a major media publication as having solved one of the major issues in digital advertising by developing unique technology platform to accurately and anonymously track users across their multiple devices. It’s easily one of the most exciting, growth stories going on right now in the Digital Advertising Space and the timing is perfect to join the firm pre-IPO.
The platform allows advertisers and publishers can get a unified view of consumers across all screens and achieve exceptional cost efficiency and effectiveness in targeting customers. The proof of success is in the client base and the billions of ads served daily.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS:
Specific Responsibilities Include:
Conduct a deep study on the fundamental data of the real-time bidding industry, including price elasticity, arbitrage, bidding strategies, pricing and yield management.
• Lead analysis on network-level forecasting by incorporating auction dynamics, demand curve, performance, and cost metrics.
• Build seasonal and product-based rate card based on historical trends and auction dynamics.
• Uncover and analyze anomalies in network-level delivery data to assist supply management team.
• Collaborate with product team to set up and run unbiased bucket tests to prove and analyze efficacy of product.
• As a member of a cross-functional team, provide support for business and product development, serve as internal consultant on statistical issues and distill large, complex data sets to drive business decisions.
• Build out and run a team of other statisticians.
• Become an expert of company data and technology and how it can be analyzed.
• 5-7 years of experience in inventory management, advertising networks, strategic consulting, or quantitative analysis within the Media, Telecoms, or Transportation industry.
• Demonstrated experience analyzing many terabytes of data, building statistical models, and turning complex data into information and/or action items.
• Expert in at least one data processing language, e.g., Python, R, SPSS, SAS, or Matlab.
• Expert in SQL.
• Master’s degree in statistics or in a quantitative field with significant statistics coursework.
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, demanding, fun, and entrepreneurial environment.
• Skilled at presenting data clearly and intuitively. Capable of explaining and defending your analysis.
• Experience in the advertising technology domain is a plus but not necessary.
Salary Range $150K to $200K+ and Pre-IPO Stock Options / Full Benefits
TO APPLY/BE CONSIDERED: Simply email me – Ted@starbridgepartners.com – your LinkedIn Profile URL or Resume. All inquires will be confidential of course.
Great things happen to those who “go for it” and put themselves in the ring.
Starbridge Partners is a boutique staffing firm specializing in strategic recruiting of elite talent in the fields of Data Science, Advanced Analytics, and High Performance Software Engineering. We operate this blog “Data Science Report“. View Current Open Jobs