Request a Brochure
2nd Big Data Business Forum
Download the Draft Agenda (PDF file)
The Big Data IQ team is pleased to present the 2nd Annual Big Data Business Forum. Take a moment to download the 2013 Draft Agenda for preliminary information on this year’s all-new three-track program.
Please download the printable PDF Brochure now.
The 2nd Big Data Business Forum would like to extend a special offer to our loyal Data Science Central members for their upcoming San Francisco event taking place November 13-15, 2013.
What’s New This Year?
• All-New 3 Track Program for C-Suite Executives, Analysts, IT Executives
• Focus Day on B2B Data-Driven Marketing
• 8+ C-Suite level speakers
• Big Data Hackathon in collaboration with partner PeerIndex UK
• Over 35 User Case Studies from leading organizations! Less of the ‘what is’ and more of the ‘how to’!
• 6+ hours of creative networking and one-on-one meeting opportunities
• 3 Interactive Workshops Including a Big Data And Analytics Crash Course
Our expert-level speaker faculty will deliver user case studies highlighting the opportunities, challenges and solutions in the Big Data journey. Joining us this November includes:
• Sam Hamilton, VP, Data Technology, Paypal
• Scott Nicholson, Chief Data Scientist, Accretive Health
• Mike Olsen, Co-Founder & Chief Strategic Officer, Cloudera
• Steve Raymond, VP, Multimedia Analytics, USA Today Sports Media Group
• Frank Merchiers, Vice President, Global Business Intelligence & Information Delivery, InterContinental Hotels Group
• David Levine, Vice President, Informatics & Medical Director, University Health System Consortium (UHC)
• Mario Faria, Chief Big Data Officer & Big Data Technology Advisor, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
• John Reynders, Chief Information Officer, Moderna Therapeutics
• Jean-Paul Isson, Global VP of Predictive Analytics & BI, Monster Worldwide
• Sameer Chopra, VP, Advanced Analytics, Orbitz Worldwide
• Joel Warady, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Enjoy Life Foods
Special Offer: Save 20% off lowest pricing to the event, simply by using the discount code BDBF13_DSC when you register. Learn more about pricing and register today by calling 1-800-882-8684 or emailing email@example.com.